Monday, September 13, 2010

Cues: She slammed the door, screaming at the top of her lungs, "You have GOT to be kidding me!"

She slammed the door, screaming at the top of her lungs, "You have GOT to be kidding me!"
"Never!" Dachshund laughed as he held the treats to her door. "These are mine, now!"
"No, I bought those treats with my hard-earned cash."
"But I won them!"
"All you one is this..."
Evangeline opened her door and pushed her brother  against a wall.
"Ow, you meanie!" Dachshund whined. "I'm telling Auntie..."

As Dachshund made it to the stairs, Evangeline ran up to him and pushed him. Dachshund tumbled down the stairsand hit the bottom with enough force to create a crack in the wall.
Dachshund sprang up and pulled the carpat that lined the stairs, causing Evangeline to roll down. Dachshund jumped out of the way at the last possible moment.

"You bastard!" Evangeline screeched. "You cannot win!"
"I will tell on you, even if it's the last thing I do."
"Believe me, it will be."

No comments:

Post a Comment